The Adorned Article Fine Handcrafted Sterling Silver and Gemstone Jewelry

Monday, February 20, 2012

Gemstone Shopping


Admittedly-it has been a little too long since I last ordered new gemstones for my jewelry. This is a problem-not only in a business sense-but also in the sense that I have a very serious gemstone habit that is beginning to rear it's gorgeous shiny head. At any rate this means that I will be obliged to make a rather large gemstone purchase very soon. It'll be nice to take a break from some of the darker winter colors and start using some pretty springtime pastels in my jewelry. Here are some of my favorites for Spring 2012♥

Faceted Puffed Prehnite Briolettes



Gorgeous AAA Labradorite



Faceted Pink Opal Briolettes



Sky Blue Topaz



Basket Cut Lemon Quartz Briolettes



And given it's been an exceptionally dreary winter-as much sunstone as I can get my hands on...






1 comment:

Thrifted Shift said...

Those prehnite briolettes are beatiful, can't wait to see what you make with them!
--TS
http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/